Know When to Upgrade Your Gutter System
Ensure Your Home Stays Protected with Quality Gutters
The role that gutter systems play with regards to protecting the durability of your home is very important. As such, homeowners throughout and surrounding areas should pay special attention to the condition of their gutters. A poorly maintained gutter system can lead to extensive damage, which is why keeping an eye on your gutters is very important to the health of your home. Just some of the damages that can occur from ill-performing gutters are erosion, wood rot, and shifting foundations. At Ultimate Gutter Guard of Greenville, we want to help you keep your home from falling victim to such devastation, which is why we’ve comprised a list of some common signs that can help you determine if your gutter system needs help.
Simple Signs of Significant Issues:
- Sagging Gutters: When gutters start sagging or pulling away, you need to replace them immediately. Gutters in this condition can’t properly redirect water and they expose your home’s fascia and foundation to water damage.
- Separated Gutters: When gutters are not properly connected, they don’t form a continuous channel. This means they can’t redirect water away from your home.
- Water Pooling: This is something that occurs around the base of your home and indicates that your gutters are not directing it away. This could be a result of a clog in your gutter system or poor installation.
- Peeling Paint: Paint peeling around or on your gutters means that the area is constantly exposed to water over an extended period. This can be an indication of clogged or extremely old gutters, meaning that maintenance or replacement is needed.
- Cracked or Split: Small damages like cracks can turn into big problems since they lead to the potential for extensive damage to your fascia board, shingles, and many other things.
- Water Damage: If the backside of your gutters has water damage, it indicates that you have water overflowing from your gutter system. This could mean your gutters are clogged or damaged.
Peace of Mind Installed with a Quality Gutter System
A high-quality gutter system installed on your home grants you peace of mind concerning protection against rainwater damage. Our K-Guard system’s innovative design makes it ideal for redirecting rainwater and it stays clog-free. At Ultimate Gutter Guard of Greenville, we strive to provide homes with the highest quality products and services. This has made us one of the most trusted sources for premier gutter installations in and surrounding areas. To learn more about how gutter system can save you a great deal of trouble, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.