- Repair small nicks on glass windows by applying a thick layer of clear nail polish to the area.
- Apply a coat to exposed metal to prevent rusting.
- Adding a layer to rope ends can prevent fraying.
For women, dishwashers are their ultimate savior when it comes to cleaning those dirty dishes piled up in the sink. While they are considered lifesavers, dishwashers also need regular cleanup in order to function properly.
– To clean your dishwasher, simply put a cup of vinegar on both racks of your appliance and run it on hot cycle.
– Sprinkle some baking soda inside the dishwasher and leave it overnight.
– If the skanky odor is still present, use a small amount of cleaning agent you bought from the super market and run a cycle.
For more cleaning tips, click here.
We all know that our kitchen is one of the dirtiest places in our home. Surprisingly, there are a lot of spots in our kitchen that could be harboring salmonella, mold and E.coli. Here are some of the best tips shared by the experts on how to sanitize these germiest spots.
– Clean your coffee maker by adding undiluted white vinegar into the reservoir.
– Manual can openers must be hand washed in hot soapy water.
– Scrub your spatulas in hot soapy water.
– Remove the meat compartment from the refrigerator and clean it with warm water and mild detergent.
For more tips, click here.
Now that long, cold winter months are finally over, people are starting to contemplate on doing some quick home projects that will help keep their property more organized. Below are some of the most important home upkeep tasks that are utterly inevitable during spring cleaning.
– Clear out your car’s trunk don’t forget to throw away all the trash inside.
– Walk around your home and take an inventory of all your belongings.
– Clean your closet floor including the baseboards.
– Clear the cabinet under your kitchen sink and don’t forget to recycle old cleaning products.
Do you have plans of renovating your own home? If yes, here are some valuable tips on how you can give your home a fresh new look.
– Doing some improvement on your letterbox is sometimes the best place to start when looking for a good return on investment.
– Replacing door handles, light fixtures and kitchen cupboard handles can help give your home a more modernized look.
– Convert the hot water cupboard into additional shelving or a wardrobe perhaps.
For more of this, click here.
Whether it is winter season or spring, we tackle a few home maintenance projects as we all love to keep our homes tidy and organized. If home upkeep is not your thing, here are some tips and tricks that will make cleaning very easy for you.
– When cleaning your windows, make a solution consisting of 4 liters of warm water, white vinegar and dish washing liquid.
– Use denture tablets instead of harsh chemicals when cleaning your toilet bowl.
– To remove blood stains, simply mix one drop of lemon and vinegar and directly apply it on the stain.
For more cleaning tips and tricks, click here.
Household chores are indeed very important in keeping our homes clean and healthy. While they can be very beneficial in every household, they too can be very time-consuming.
– Clean your dishwater once a week using baking soda.
– Ensure that your refrigerator is clean and odorless.
– You can make your shower doors shine by rubbing lemon oil on glass at least twice a month.
– Use a dry terrycloth hand towel on the mirror of your bathroom when cleaning.
For more of cleaning tips, click here.