Garden Windows for Greenville & Charleston
Keep Your Plants All Year Long with a Garden Window
Brighten up a room in your home with a beautiful garden window. These windows are a great way to enhance a kitchen. Not only to they look great, but they are very functional and serve as extra space. They are perfect for displaying, growing, and maintaining your plants year round. In nicer weather, the fully screened twin-sealing vents can be opened up to let in cool, natural breezes. Get a mini green house in your own kitchen with a garden window!
Garden Window Benefits:
- Variety of Colors: We have lots of color options so your new windows complement your home.
- Adds Space: Since it is extended from your home you get extra space for plants and other decorative items.
- Natural Light: The since there are panes of glass from multiple angles you can capture more natural light.
- Side Vents: Open them in enjoyable weather to naturally ventilate your home with the breeze from the outdoors.
- Save Energy Dollars: Your new window can be double or triple pane, and have Low-E coating and Argon gas to keep energy efficiency.
Your Garden Window Experts
We can custom-fit our windows to any opening in your home, reducing uncomfortable drafts and saving you energy dollars. Our aim is to provide a long-lasting relationship with our customers with our high quality home improvement products. You can feel confident your windows from Ultimate Gutter Guard of Greenville won’t chip, crack or peel and will look great for a lifetime. Replacement windows are a great way to increase the value of your home, add more natural light and save energy dollars. Homeowners in Greenville, Charleston, Asheville, Taylors, Mauldin, and throughout the Carolinas contact us today and let one of our professional installers determine the perfect window options for your home. You can also check out our other window styles like casement and single hung.